Dr. Motamed has been featured on popular local, national and international television and media, speaking on a variety of dental topics.
With over two decades of experience as a leader in the dental profession, dental instructor and as a meticulous dentist, Dr. Motamed is available to discuss and address various topics of public interest that include:
- What are the newest technologies in dentistry?
- What are the benefits of the new non-metallic, tooth-colored, zirconium dental implants? Are they more biocompatible and beneficial?
- Which toothbrushes, floss, and oral care products work the best?
- What are various ways of whitening teeth? How do they compare with one another? Which method is best?
- How have dental products changed?
- Should you go to your dentists for botox, fillers and other facial skin treatments?
- What is The State of the Dental Profession?
- How do new laws in dentistry affect patient care?
- How has dental insurance changed over past few decades?
- Is dental Insurance really necessary? Does the insurance industry live up to its claims?
- How can patients get the most out of their dental insurance?
- Do the diagnostic benefits from “routine” Dental CAT scans outweigh the radiation risks?
- Are opioids being over-prescribed in dentistry?
- What is the current state of dental education?
- How is the high cost of dental education affecting patient care?